Ah yes. The past month or so has been a bit odd in terms of adjustments to my schedule and daily routine.. so I haven’t been able to post as much. I’m sure you’ve noticed. I actually… kind of forgot.. about my blog. (YIKES!)
But here are my pretty legit reasons for the lack of updating:
1. I actually work now. Every day. For a substantial amount of time. Sitting in kindergarten and falling asleep along with the poor kids in it.
2. Church ministries are starting back up with lots of new commitments. 😀
3. I hurt my back a few weeks back and I couldn’t run for two weeks. Sad part about this? I was washing the dishes when it happened. UGH.
4. I broke my camera memory card, so I couldn’t take any pictures. Sad.
5. I got kind of busy and since I didn’t have a working camera… I kind of slowed down the baking craziness. Yeah.
6. UCLA has resumed so that means my social calendar has increased threefold. Okay fine. I’m not THAT popular. 😦
But yes, I am adjusting well (thanks for asking!). 🙂
Quite exciting the different seasons we have in life. I thoroughly enjoy transitions and changes!
But now that my work schedule is stable, my back is at 95% healed, running routines have resumed, and the camera is back in action.. I do think it is time for me to start posting again! 🙂
So hopefully I shall be good about posting regularly again. I do have several things to write about, so please be looking forward to that! 😀